Oculoplastics involves a wide variety of surgical procedures which treat the orbit (eye socket), eyelids, tear ducts, and face. This includes any surgical reconstruction around the eye.
The vast majority of procedures are performed in our facilities with intravenous sedation and local anaesthetic. Minor procedures such as the removal of chalazions, styes, abscesses and cysts can be quickly performed in clinic on the same day with minimal discomfort to the patient.
- Anophthalmos and socket management
- Blow-Out Fractures
- Botulinum toxin A (Botox) Services
- Medicare PBS blepharospasm and Hemifacial spasm
- Wrinkle treatment/Chemical brow lifts
- Brow Lifts
- Eyelid Lesion Removal
- General ophthalmology- Glaucoma management, diabetic retinal management, CASA reviews, treatment for macular degeneration and vein occlusions
- Lacrimal Procedures including DCR surg
- Orbital Tumour and inflammatory disease management
- Skin Cancers
- Thyroid Eye Disease