- Cloudy or foggy vision
- Blurry or distorted vision
- Changes in colour vision
- Frequent increases in eyeglass or contact lens prescriptions
- Poor night vision (especially affected by headlights)
- Progressive loss of vision
- Halos or glare around lights
- Double vision
- Loss of contrast
- A white or ‘milky’ spot over the pupil of the eye
Cloudy vision, deteriorating vision, trouble with night vision, and problems with halos or glare are the most common and distinctive cataract symptoms.
How The Eyes Works
Ready to see how we can help you?
We offer FREE Vision Correction, no obligation suitability assessment: we will thoroughly examine and measure your eyes, and discuss the options that will suit your lifestyle and your eyes.