Dr Tom Walker
MBBS, DO, FRANZCO, MPhil
Dr Walker is a Consultant Ophthalmologist in private adult practice in Canberra where he lives. He is a current member of the Faculty of Medicine Australian National University and Clinical Examiner.
VOLUNTARY MEDICAL WORK
- Dr Walker has worked in India on two surgical trips; with Prof Fred Hollows in the Kimberleys and recently consulted at an Aboriginal clinic in Coober Pedy.
- He also served for nine years as Elected Member Medical Board of ACT.
- Currently he is a member of the Advisory Committee on Prescription Medicines, Australian Department of Health and is an Associate Member ACT Civil and Administrative Tribunal.
- Medical Journal of Australia; Dove Press.
- Research fellow Australian National University 2006–2012.
- Reducing Posterior Capsule Opacification—a Pharmacological Approach.
Lambert Academic Publishers, Koln.
Dr Walker’s wide experience allows him to guarantee personal attention and to personalise advice on your eye problems.
Ready to see how we can help you?
We offer FREE Vision Correction, no obligation suitability assessment: we will thoroughly examine and measure your eyes, and discuss the options that will suit your lifestyle and your eyes.