Careers @ personalEYES
Theatre Nurse – RN & EN - Ophthalmic
PersonalEYES is a busy ophthalmic clinic specialising in refractive, retinal, corneal and generalpProcedures.
Due to the introduction of INTRACOR into Australia by PersonalEYES, we have two positions available for vibrant, confident and experienced Registered Nurses. Ophthalmic theatre experience is preferred, however full training will be provided.
The main responsibilities include:
- Pre and post operative care
- Surgical scouting and surgical scrubbing (assisting)
- Cleaning and sterilisation of instruments
The candidate needs to have good organisation skills, and the ability to take responsibility and work with minimal to no supervision.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with some of the top surgeons in Australia with the latest technology.
Are you commercially focused and highly motivated?
Would you like to:
- Work alongside some of the best ophthalmic surgeons?
- Spend more time with patients?
- Work with state of the art equipment & technology?
We are looking for Optometrists who are committed to delivering the highest level of clinical standards within a commercial environment and believe in providing world-class customer care.
All communications will be handled in a confidential manner.
Strive to ensure our customers experience life through better vision.
Our values guide our decision making and challenge us to put the needs and well-being of our clients first. This means we:
- treat people with respect and dignity,
- establish relationships based on trust, integrity & honesty,
- maintain a passion for excellence,
- empathise with our customers,
- embrace innovation,
- return to the global community.