Procedures are performed onsite in our state-of-the-art facility. The personalEYES technology commitment means we continually upgrade our equipment and software to the most advanced, safest and verified standards.
- ALCON INFINITI® Vision System >
- Bausch & Lomb Excimer Laser >
- Heidelberg Spectralis >
- HAAG-STREIT Slit Lamp >
- Topcon Orbscan >
- Cirrus HD-OCT >
- VISUCAM PRO NM >
- Humphrey® Field Analyser >
The Zywave® II Wavefront measures your complete optical system providing a complete analysis of the eye's corneal optical system. The system provides patient-specific analysis that leads to patient-specific solution.
The diagnostic information will integrate both topographic and wavefront diagnostic information for personalised laser vision correction. This technology aims to eliminate irregular focus to the finest details to create a superior optical system, capable of producing "super vision".
The INFINITI® Vision System allows physicians to provide patients with customised cataract surgery. This approach combines unparalleled fluidics with two unique energy delivery systems, providing surgeons increased efficiency and the ability to customise cataract lens removal to each patient.
The system's OZIL® Torsional Handpiece delivers side-to-side, oscillating ultrasonic movement, enhancing surgeon control during surgery. Increased surgical control delivers greater potential for obtaining better surgical outcomes and safety than with traditional cataract removal technologies.Read more about it >
Leading innovation, performance and outcomes
TECHNOLAS® Excimer Workstation - The continuous improvement of the ZYOPTIX® platform has resulted in a new package of features for laser surgery which includes the latest true innovation - the ZYOPTIX® Advanced Control Eyetracking (ACETM) Technology.
The ZYOPTIX Advanced Control Eyetracking (ACETM) Technology is a dynamic rotational eyetracking system that tracks and simultaneously adjusts the ablation pattern for the entire duration of the treatment, and enables iris recognition for all ZYOPTIX treatments.
ACETM means innovation, performance, unsurpassed outcomes and safety, providing the ultimate peace of mind for both surgeon and patient.
- Quick and easy
- Reduces retreatment rate
- Offers premium procedures to all patients
- Read more about it >
Spectralis®HRA+OCT - Combining the Best of SD-OCT and cSLO.
- Leading edge technology from Heidelberg Engineering
- Dual-beam simultaneous imaging
- TruTrack™ eye tracking
- 40,000 A-scans per second
- Heidelberg Noise Reduction™
- Network ready
- High speed to overcome eye movement and increase patient comfort
- More detailed information >
- Fast treatment times and a smooth corneal surface
- Quality control during the procedure
- Maximum instrument control and flexibility for surgeons
- Efficient data transfer
- More detailed information >
For more than 50 years "The HAAG-STREIT Slit Lamp" has been regarded as the “gold standard” instrument for ophthalmic diagnosis.
The Topcon name is recognised and respected throughout the world, as a leading international manufacturer of the highest quality diagnostic instruments, equipment and software for Ophthalmology & Optometry.
This new high-performance OCT instrument from Carl Zeiss Meditec offers a quantum leap forward in imaging. Featuring spectral domain technology, Cirrus HD-OCT delivers exquisite high-definition images of ocular structures, precise registration and intuitive, efficient operation.
- Stunning high-definition 3D images
- Retina, glaucoma and anterior segment
- Densely packed cube scans allow unique 3D analyses
- Guided Progression Analysis (GPA™) for glaucoma
- Macular Changes Analysis with synchronised fly-through
- Automatic Fovea Finder™ and AutoCenter™
- Compact, fast and easy to use
The Non-Mydriatic Fundus Camera System from Carl Zeiss
- Legendary ZEISS optics & industrial-grade sensor combine to produce impressive images
- Able to take images in normal ambient light (min. pupil 3.3mm)
- Auto-flash and auto-focus make taking images easy
- Easy networking and data storage
Validated by decades of research and clinical experience, HFA is the accepted standard of care in automated perimetry.
- World Gold standard of perimetry
- Guided Progression Analysis (GPA™) and SITA SWAP™ for advanced glaucoma management
- Visual Field Index (VFI™) to quantify rate of progression